Monday, June 2, 2008

Tomorrow, tomorrow

Tomorrow is the first day of summer, no matter what the calendar says. That's because it's my first CSA pick up of the season, and I cannot wait to see what's in store (or, more precisely, in bag.) Stay tuned for the rundown, as well as some discussion of cookbooks you shouldn't live without--and some I no longer want to live with. Anybody interested in some trades? Inspired by this, I'm thinking it's time to weed out the titles that I don't use, but others might enjoy...stop back later this week for details.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Paige - Hi! It's Dorrie's friend Helen. I'm completely addicted to food blogs and love that you started TtB again. I would love to trade cookbooks with you - anytime!
Loved the care package you sent to
Jo Ann and family.
Love,
Helen