Sunday, September 21, 2008

Welcome, A Way to Garden-ers!


I've noticed a fair number of new, albeit invisible, faces around here, thanks to my dear friend Margaret Roach, she of the incredible gardening blog A Way to Garden. So, to you all, welcome! Though gardening is not my strong suit (just ask Margaret--she'll tell you!) I do raise some lovely chickens (see the fruits of their labor on the left.) And I'm pretty good at helping you figure out what to do with your lovely garden haul (or if you're like me, your farm share.) So look around, say hello,and do tell me what your recipe needs are--even as we head into fall, the harvest and the creative ways to enjoy it in the kitchen are still bountiful.

1 comment:

Gina Hyams said...

Those are some pretty eggs. I'd like to do a reverse-Domino treatment with the photo -- instead of "can this outfit be a room?", it'd be "can this food be an outfit?"